- It is Ideal for small studio or home studio, a smart choice for substitute of expensive electrical roller system.
- Enhanced safety compared to easily knocked over portable systems
- Durable yet light weight. Counter-balanced chain and gear assembly makes raising and lowering your backgrounds quick and easy.
- Allows you to easily and quickly select and change any of 1 background
- Perfect for muslins, computer-printed, canvas and paper backgrounds
- FAQ: How to use it ?
It depends on what type of backdrop you’ll be using:
a) Paper backdrop roll – Just slot the paper backdrop straight into the elevating system, cos paper backdrop roll already comes with centre rod.
b) Muslin or canvas backdrop without centre rod – You’ll need to get a centre rod (e.g. 2 inches PVC pipe*) and attach it to the elevating system. Roll the backdrop onto the pipe.We have the pipe available in our store.
Three-fold wall bracket x 2
Chains x 3
Expansion bar x 6